TO PLAY :
If you want to play all those old fun little games, you can do so by playing them from an emulator such as
(1) Virtualbox which can be installed on a system such as Windows 7, 8, or 10.
Then, from this emulator, you will have to install "Windows XP", such as the family version x86 which is more than enough:
(2) Windows XP (You have to find a key).
Once Windows XP is installed, launch it and install the following applications:
(3) Internet Explorer 8,
(4) Adobe Flash Player (for Flash games),
(5) Adobe ShockWave Player (for ShockWave games),
(6) Java Java (for Java games) or this old version of Java.
Launch Windows XP again from the VirtualBox, and under XP, return to a game on the site via the Internet Explorer 8 browser, and you can then play these old games.